05 Oct Types of early soul separation
Posted at 15:30h in Soul Separation
There are a number of ways a soul can become separated from the Self.
Some of these include:
- Conceptional trauma from parents and/or ancestors.
- Environmental stress in utero
- Loss of a womb twin
- Unconscious emotional shock in utero
- Repressed Ancestral trauma through parents lineage. Genetic and Energetic
During the Birth process
- Birth trauma (Cesarean delivery, cord around the neck, breech birth, suction, forecepts, separated from the mother too soon, emotional and/or energetic rejection of the child)
- Physical trauma
- Emotional shock
- Toxic shock
- Physical / Verbal / Emotional / Energetic / Psychological / Sexual abuse
- Rejection by one or both parents